Smart LNG - header
Natural Gas Liquefaction Plant
TAB Smart LNG
Thanks to its extensive experience and competency in gas treatment and cryogenic liquefaction, SIAD Macchine Impianti has developed a line of SMART LNG systems for the production of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
SIAD MI supplies 3 different types of SMART LNG Liquefaction plant, for small and medium scale operations, from gas purification to the final storage in liquid form.
SMART LNG plant are:
- safe: they use nitrogen, an inert gas, as cooling fluid;
- environmentally friendly: natural gas can be obtained from biomethane, an upgrading of biogas, which exploits the fermentation of OFMSW (Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste), or agricultural and livestock waste and silage;
- zero-miles: liquid methane is produced near to its final point of use, with no significant transport costs.
Pressure Vessel engineering and Construction Codes:
Code stamp (sub-contracted):
The most important features of Smart LNG involve four key aspects of SIAD Macchine Impianti’s engineering skills: namely, robust and consolidated cryogenic technology, a flexible liquefaction process, operational safety and maximum environmental sustainability.
We offer the following engineering services:
- Feasibility studies.
- Commissioning supervision.
- Erection, start up and performance testing.
- Remote control.
- Software for process simulation.
Bio-LNG production is designed to full local demand (“Zero-km”): vehicle fueling stations or micro distribution networks (for heating or industrial combustion).
SIAD Macchine Impianti offers a wide range of solutions and can satisfy your requirements with products and services that respond to your specific needs. If you would like to receive an offer for a Smart LNG plant, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org