Smart LNG - header
TAB Smart LNG
Natural Gas Liquefaction plant: reliable and competitive cryogenic technology
Thanks to its extensive experience and competency in gas treatment and cryogenic liquefaction, SIAD Macchine Impianti (SIAD MI) has developed a line of SMART LNG systems for the production of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).
Our technical and engineering know-how has enabled us to develop a reliable and efficient range of system solutions for LNG, based on different technologies.
Safe technology with a reduced environmental impact
SIAD MI SMART LNG plants are safe, simple and characterized by a reduced environmental impact:
- High operational safety thanks to simplified processes and low inflammability
- Technical simplification of the plant layout - pre-assembled modules - with consequent minimization of operational and maintenance costs
- Absence of hydrocarbons as refrigerant fluids
- Potential use of electric driven compressors and turbines
- Can be equipped with SIADMI4U remote monitoring and diagnostic system offered by the Global Service Division
Pressure Vessel engineering and Construction Codes:
Code stamp (sub-contracted):
The most important features of Smart LNG involve four key aspects of SIAD Macchine Impianti’s engineering skills: namely, robust and consolidated cryogenic technology, a flexible liquefaction process, operational safety and maximum environmental sustainability.
We offer the following engineering services:
- Feasibility studies.
- Commissioning supervision.
- Erection, start up and performance testing.
- Remote control.
- Software for process simulation.
The application of the LNG produced is envisaged for vehicle fueling stations, micro distribution networks (for heating or industrial combustion) and for energy storage.
SIAD Macchine Impianti offers a wide range of solutions and can satisfy your requirements with products and services that respond to your specific needs. If you would like to receive an offer for a Smart LNG plant, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org