Oxygen compressors with certified standards | SIADMI | SIAD Macchine Impianti
Oxygen Compressor header
The features of oxygen compressors
SIAD Macchine Impianti’s offering for oxygen generation systems consists of a full range of highly reliable oil-free piston compressors with a variety of specifications:
- They comply with international safety standards
- Are skid-mounted to facilitate installation and commissioning
- Oil-free piston Oxygen compressors are extremely reliable to compress a delicate gas such as oxygen
- Have a compact layout so that they can be easily installed in oxygen generation plants
- The ergonomic design of oxygen compressors is designed to allow maintenance in total safety
- They have a maximum capacity of 40,000 m3/h and a maximum power of 2,400 kW.
The sectors where Oxygen compressors are used
SIAD Macchine Impianti oxygen compressors are most used in steel, paper, metal and glass processing, chemical and industrial gas companies and are widely used also in metallurgy and the petrochemical sector.
SIAD Macchine Impianti is the only manufacturer in the world which is part of the Industrial Gas Company SIAD S.p.A. which is also a member of EIGA, the European Industrial Gases Association, and SIAD Macchine Impianti engineers contributed to define the content of the EIGA IGC 10/07/E standard (“Reciprocating Compressors for Oxygen Service”).
Oxygen compressors standards
SIAD Macchine Impianti uses special components to be used for oxygen, in compliance with international standards. Moreover it also has an "Oxygen Area" for the exclusive and uncontaminated assembly of Oxygen compressors: components are assembled in a dedicated area, not contaminated by dust, oil, or other pollutants.
The experience of our teams has allowed SIAD Macchine Impianti to create for its Customers oxygen compressors with a certified standard that can be adapted to the different requirements of small, medium and large industries.
As to the safety standards of oxygen compressors, SIAD Macchine Impianti complies with the following international standards:
- EIGA IGC 10/07/E
- BAM-BGV B7
- ASTM G63-99
- ASTM G93-03
- ASTM G94- 05
- ASTM G128-02