oxygen nitrogen ASU liquid phase header
Oxygen nitrogen ASU liquid phase
Oxygen Nitrogen ASU for Gas Industry: Smart Liquid 2.0
The plant engineering market in the gas sector seeks organizational and production conditions aimed at meeting various commercial needs. Solutions which are able to combine dimensional efficiency, technical reliability and economic convenience, to address a flexible use of gas in terms of demand: hence the Smart Liquid 2.0. SL 2.0 is a small liquid oxygen and nitrogen production plant installable in only 15 days and which meets the requirement of gas companies for total flexibility and efficiency.
Its high operating versatility allows the production of LOX and LIN to be varied with regard to design, in order to meet the varying demands for the product.
The new ASU range, designed in a modular form with 4 different running modes for each production size (no. 5 plant sizes are available, for a total production varying from 30 to 190 tons per day), ensures maximum operational and energy efficiency thanks to an optimized process and the latest-generation machinery.
- High purity oxygen (99.6%) and nitrogen (99.999%);
- An energy saving of at least 10%;
- Complete installation in just 15 days;
- High level skid mounted technology (5 main modules);
- Fully automatic system for easy and reliable “unattended” management;
- Compact design for the easiest of maintenance;
- The optimum CAPEX and OPEX compromise for the lowest overall product cost