Safety in the workplace is a core value for SIAD Macchine Impianti (SIAD MI) which has always cared about the health and physical and mental integrity of its employees. For this reason, the company is committed to ensuring compliance with the applicable international and supranational regulations and to promoting initiatives aimed at publicizing and consolidating the culture of safety and health of workers in the workplace.
Social sustainability: people at the center
SIAD MI offers its employees a dynamic working environment that encourages personal growth and development, recognizes differences and promotes integration. The management and development of human resources are strategic activities for growth and the achievement of expected results. This is the reason why SIAD MI is committed to maintaining a sustainable human resources policy, based on continuous improvement and training.
SIAD MI invests continuously in the training of its employees through:
- extensive training activities, focused on the development of management skills;
- specialist training, aimed at increasing technical skills in the various sections of the company;
- training dedicated to Quality, Safety and Environment.
Environmental sustainability: a strategic value
SIAD MI places environmental protection at the heart of its strategies, committing itself to operate in full compliance with applicable national and supranational regulations and to adhere to a sustainable development model that ensures the adoption of all measures capable of guaranteeing:
- the minimising of environmental impact;
- maximum energy efficiency;
- reduction and recovery of waste;
- the containment of polluting emissions.
The Sustainability report
Our Sustainability Report 2022 presents the results of the Group's environmental, social, and governance efforts, highlighting the values that guide our operations and the sustainable choices made every day by all Group Companies.
SIAD Macchine Impianti’s Projects
- More efficient compressors: VITO NEXT